There are many ways you can make a gift to
High School and show your support for the mission of a Stang education. Bishop Stang’s advancement staff can assist in tailoring a giving plan to meet each donor’s objectives.
Gifts may be made to the School’s THE FUND FOR BISHOP STANG which provides monies for the current year’s operations, including financial aid. Donations may be designated for specific or general needs. Bishop Stang also will accept pledged gifts, with scheduled payments convenient to the donor. Other ways of giving include stock gifts, life insurance, appreciated securities, and bequests.
How to Make Your Gift
- Gifts of cash and checks are the easiest and most common method of supporting Bishop Stang. Please make checks payable to
- Pledges made for payments over several months – anytime between now and the end of the Fund Year – may allow you to increase your gift to The Fund for Bishop Stang.
- Planned giving.
- Gifts of securities may offer special tax advantages to some donors.
- Donations are deductible for Federal Income Tax purposes, as allowable by law. Stang’s tax-exempt identification number is 04-2131417.
- The fund year ends June 30. All gifts received by that date will be acknowledged in that year’s Annual Report.
- Wills and Estates – Provisions can be made to benefit both your family and Bishop Stang High School.
- Gifts and payments may be made online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Your gift will be credited immediately.
- Double your gift – Many corporations and banks will match your gift, or that of a spouse. Click here to check to see if your employer is a Matching Gift Sponsor. Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
For more information, contact
Janice Foley, Director of Advancement